Tuesday, January 25, 2011

MASH-UPS: the new cover songs. I love love love em!

mashups So I have been in love with mash-ups for quite a few years now.  There are so many mash-up artists/DJ’s out there right now, some well known and some not so well known.  I wanted to collect some of the one’s that really “get me” every time they come up in the random mix/shuffle I listen to at work.  So here you are, dear readers, Wurm’s compendium of some of the best mash-ups that the intranets has to offer IMO.  I would love any feedback from you people out there on what mash-ups I may have left out, or what your favorites are.  Please feel free to shoot me links or comment on this thread with your links to sites or blogs or videos.  I dig em, I surehope you do…

Great googley moogley, thanks for reminding me about this classic gem, Dan!

1 comment: