Friday, March 18, 2011

My art challuunge submission: Brain/Craft…

Another week down and here we are… So I had won last week’s art challuunge with Galaxy / Seashell and was tasked with coming up with the random words for the next week’s challuunge.  I chose BRAIN / CRAFT.  So here is my submission, followed by a few other options that I decided against.  I will let you draw your own conclusions to the meaning of the piece.  Oh, and I used Adobe Illustrator to do up this little ditty, exporting the different options and compiling them in Photoshop to make the animated gif.  I know it was bugging you…

(click to enlarge)Wurm_BrainCraft1

Rejected version #1 (click to enlarge): Wurm_BrainCraft3 Rejected version #2(click to enlarge): Wurm_BrainCraft4 Rejected version #3(click to enlarge): Wurm_BrainCraft5

No comments:

Post a Comment